What sizes and conditions do High Cube Shipping Containers come in?
High Cube Shipping Containers – Size Dimensions
|Shipping Container Dimensions for High Cube||Dimensions & Sizes in feet & metres (ft. & m)
|Shipping Containers Sizes||10 ft (3 m) ||20 ft (6 m)||40 ft (12 m)
|External Dimensions for High Cube Container
|Length External||10 ft (3.10 m)||20 ft (6.056 m) ||40 ft (12.192 m)
|Width External||8 ft (2.438 m)||8 ft (2.438 m) ||8 ft (2.438 m)
|Height External||9.5 ft (2.896 m)||9.5 ft (2.896 m)||9.5 ft (2.896 m)
|Internal Dimensions for High Cube Container
|Length Internal||9.8 ft (2.98 m)||19.4 ft (5.902 m)||39.5 ft (12.036 m)
|Width Internal||7.7 ft (2.352 m)||7.7 ft (2.352 m)||7.7 ft (2.352 m)
|Height Internal||8.9 ft (2.698 m)|
|8.9 ft (2.698 m)|
|8.9 ft (2.698 m)
|Weight of High Cube Shipping Container
|Mass Gross Weight||10,160 kg||30,480 kg||32,500 kg
|Shipping Containers Available:||10 ft (3 m) ||20 ft (6 m)||40 ft (12 m)
What are High Cube Shipping Containers used/ good for?
There are a variety of uses for high cube shipping containers in commercial industries or for commercial shipping.
- Storage of Goods/ On location Office – High Cubes are perfect for keeping your tools or machinery safe and secure in site that is not guarded or secure. They also are ideal for makeshift offices on job sites or of shipping and storing large materials.
- Transporting Goods – High cubes are the container of choice for Australia removals industry. Primarily, removal companies supply 6m and 12m High Cube Containers to allow for the household items like fridges, lounges, beds, wardrobes and cupboards to fit into the container for the relocation of your home or office etc.
- High Ceilings for Living Spaces – High Cubes have recently become popular for becoming living spaces or work spaces. The shipping container home has become a novelty that many creative and innovative builders and architects have become experimenting with building. High cubes are more used than general purpose containers because the extra foot of height is helpful for more space. There are high cube shipping container homes, additions, offices, cafes, bars, guesthouses and play houses.
Can I hire or buy a High Cube Shipping Containers?
At Container Traders, you can purchase or hire a high cube shipping container in a variety of sizes and variations. The high cube shipping containers available are listed below:
Used High Cube Shipping Containers:
New High Cube Shipping Containers:
Hire High Cube Shipping Containers:
Where can I hire or buy a High Cube Shipping Containers?
All of Container Traders’ shipping containers are shipped Australia wide, covering all the major capital cities such as Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Newcastle, Melbourne, Canberra, Central Coast, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, Wollongong, and Coffs Harbour. If you would like an instant quote, fill in the ‘Instant Quote’ form provided above, or give our friendly team a call at 1300 89 89 70. Container Traders is your best bet!
What is a High Cube Shipping Container?
A High Cube shipping container is the same foot print as the trusty standard height general purpose shipping container; however has the advantage of being an additional 300mm in height for additional storage space. Like all shipping containers, they were originally used in the industrial shipping industry and were created as ways to make shipping across land or sea safe and convenient, however today, they are used for a variety of reasons and have become one of the most versatile shipping and moving tool available for individuals and businesses.
Given that the general purpose shipping container is extremely versatile, high cube shipping containers are therefore even more versatile and useful because they provide you with more space. The extra foot of height will allow you to store more, and still easily fit into tight spaces. Similarly, they too are manufactured to be durable, weather resistant, safe, and to last a life time, therefore are fast becoming the container of choice amongst shippers and leasing companies, with some factories commencing a phase out of the standard height containers all together. It is truly one of the most convenient products available on the shipping container market and can be used in so many ways and situations! Whether you need a high cube shipping container for storing larger items during a move, to keep extra business supplies, or to ship commercial products, you can find the highest quality shipping containers at unbeatable prices at Container Traders.
- Additional 300mm in height
- Extra 172 square cubic feet to store items
- Capacity to carry over 30,000kg of materials
- Equipped with double doors as standard that open to a full 270°
- Heavy duty, weather resistant, secure and tough
- Multiple colours in stock
Different Variations of High Cube Shipping Containers
At Container Traders, we feel it is important for you as our client to understand what quality and different type of variations in the industry of shipping containers are fit for your purpose. The different variations of high cube shipping containers that we offer at Container Traders are provided below;
- High Cube Shipping Containers
- Refrigerated High Cube Shipping Containers
- High Cube Double Door Shipping Containers
- High Cube Side Opening Shipping Containers
- Pallet Wide High Cube Shipping Containers
- Refrigerated Non Operational High Cube Shipping Containers