What sizes and conditions do Side Opening Shipping Containers come in?
Side Opening Shipping Containers – Size Dimensions
|Shipping Container Dimensions for Side Opening ||Dimensions & Sizes in Feet and Metres (ft. & m)
|Shipping Containers Sizes ||20 ft (6 m)||40 ft (12 m)
|External Dimensions for Side Opening Container
|Length External|| 20 ft (6.056 m)|| 40 ft (12.192 m)
|Width External|| 8 ft (2.438 m)|| 8 ft (2.438 m)
|Height External||8.5 ft (2.592 m)||8.5 ft (2.592 m)
|Internal Dimensions for Side Opening Container
|Length Internal|| 19.4 ft (5.902 m)|| 39.5 ft (12.036 m)
|Width Internal||7.7 ft (2.352 m)|| 7.7 ft (2.352 m)
|Height Internal|| 7.7 ft (2.348 m)|| 7.7 ft (2.348 m)
|Weight of Side Opening Shipping Container
|Mass Gross Weight||30,480 kg||32,500 kg
|Shipping Containers Available:||20 ft (6 m)||40 ft (12 m)
What are Side Opening Shipping Containers used/ good for?
There are a variety of uses for side opening shipping containers in commercial industries or for commercial shipping.
- Storage of Goods – Many large companies use side opening shipping containers in warehouses to hold large amounts of cartons and boxes. With side opening shipping containers, it is easy to load in cartons and boxes with forklifts for fast and efficient storage space. The side opening shipping containers are heavy duty, strong and secure. You can stack them on top of one another to create extra space and store even more items in factory or warehouse.
- Pop Up Shops – The innovative general purpose side opening shipping containers can be altered and modified for many other interesting uses as well as the standard personal and business use! For example, many retailers use side opening shipping containers as pop-up retail shops, food carts, coffee shops, art galleries and many more unique uses! No matter what they are acting as, general purpose side opening shipping containers are strong and secure.
Can I hire or buy a Side Opening Shipping Containers?
At Container Traders, you can purchase or hire a Side Opening Shipping container in a variety of sizes and variations. The side opening shipping containers available are listed below.
New Side Opening Shipping Containers:
Where can I hire or buy a Side Opening Shipping Containers?
All of Container Traders’ shipping containers are shipped Australia wide, covering all the major capital cities such as Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Newcastle, Melbourne, Canberra, Central Coast, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, Wollongong, and Coffs Harbour. If you would like an instant quote, fill in the ‘Instant Quote’ form provided above, or give our friendly team a call at 1300 89 89 70. Container Traders is your best bet!
What is a Side Opening Shipping Container?
A Side opening shipping container is simply a shipping container that features full bi-fold side doors, with double container doors in the rear end wall. These are the perfect storage solution for anyone requiring full access from the side – or with odd shaped parts requiring a weatherproof and safe storage.
Shipping containers were originally created to transport goods and cargo by land and sea. They are heavy duty, weather resistant and extremely resilient. But as general purpose shipping containers have become more popular among the general public, the shipping industry have started modifying containers to make it easier to access your items. One of these modifications was the addition of side doors to make it easier for loading, unloading and accessing your items. The side opening shipping containers are very versatile and make it easy to get quick access to your items or to load them more quickly and easily.
Features of Side Opening Container:
- 6m Side Opening shipping container
- Ideal for fork loading
- Variety of colours
- Heavy duty, weather resistant, and extremely resistant
Different Variations of Side Opening Shipping Containers
At Container Traders, we feel it is important for you as our client to understand what quality and different type of variations in the industry of shipping containers are fit for your purpose. The different variations of side opening shipping containers that we offer at Container Traders are provided below;
- Side Open Both Sides Shipping Containers
- Side Open High Cube Shipping Containers
- Side Open General Purpose shipping Containers
- Dangerous Goods Side Open Shipping Containers