What is a Double Door Shipping Container?
Add efficiency to your business, or double the access for the home. The Double Door Container takes the hassle out of accessing gear at the back of the container, and allows you to have a more organised storage container. If this might suit your needs, give us a call to discuss.
Double doors have extra layers of convenience than traditional general purpose shipping containers. These containers have lockable doors on both ends, which makes it easier to access your items and it makes it faster and easier to load or unload.
Double door containers are ideal choices to safely store materials during long term construction or mining projects or can be used as temporary offices during long-term projects. Thee double doors provide easy access to your items and quick loading or unloading of your goods, which is beneficial when you are trying to complete jobs as quickly as possible. For this reason they are also great for situations when you are trying to complete multiple jobs at one time.
- Double Access
- Save Time Accessing Equipment
- Just as Secure with Double the Benefits
- Heavy duty, weather resistant, secure and tough
- Multiple colours in stock
Different Variations of Double Door Shipping Containers
At Container Traders, we feel it is important for you as our client to understand what quality and different type of variations in the industry of shipping containers are fit for your purpose. The different variations of high cube shipping containers that we offer at Container Traders are provided below;
- General Purpose Double Door Shipping Containers
- High Cube Double Door Shipping Containers
What sizes and conditions do Double Door Shipping Containers come in?
Double Door Shipping Containers – Size Dimensions
|Shipping Container Dimensions for Double Door||Dimensions & Sizes in feet & metres (ft. & m)
|Shipping Containers Sizes||20 ft (6 m)||40 ft (12 m)
|External Dimensions for Double Door Container
|Length External||20 ft (6.056 m) ||40 ft (12.192 m)
|Width External|| 8 ft (2.438 m)|| 8 ft (2.438 m)
|Height External|| 8.5 ft (2.592 m)|| 8.5 ft (2.592 m)
|Internal Dimensions for Double Door Container
|Length Internal||19.4 ft (5.902 m)||39.5 ft (12.036 m)
|Width Internal|| 7.7 ft (2.352 m)|| 7.7 ft (2.352 m)
|Height Internal|| 7.7 ft (2.348 m)|| 7.7 ft (2.348 m)
|Weight of Double Door Shipping Container
|Mass Gross Weight||30,480 kg||32,500 kg
|Shipping Containers Available:||20 ft (6 m)||40 ft (12 m)
What are Double Door Shipping Containers used/ good for?
There are a variety of uses for high cube shipping containers in commercial industries or for commercial shipping.
- Temporary Office Space – Double Door Shipping Containers can be used as temporary office space for long-term projects or during office expansions. Adding a wall in the middle can turn the container into two separate workspaces, each with their own entrances.
- Portable Living Space – Given that Container Traders offers a variety of customisations and modifications, many customers purchase general purpose shipping containers as an alternative to traditional living options, and repurpose them into exquisitely functioning homes.
- Storage of Construction Material and Equipment – The easy access allows quick access to contents of the container. Having two doors reduces any congestion that may occur when there are multiple, varied jobs happening at once. The double doors can increase efficiency on the job.
- Easily Accessible Long-term Storage
- Partitioned Space – If you need further organisation, adding a wall or partition in the middle can help to divide up the space. Having access on both sides means that you can divide up contents based on their function or uses, making it easier to find what you are looking for.
Can I buy a Double Door Shipping Container?
At Container Traders, you can purchase a double door shipping container in a variety of sizes and variations. The double door shipping containers available are listed below:
New High Cube Shipping Containers:
Where can I hire or buy a Double Door Shipping Containers?
All of Container Traders’ shipping containers are shipped Australia wide, covering all the major capital cities such as Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Newcastle, Melbourne, Canberra, Central Coast, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, Wollongong, and Coffs Harbour. If you would like an instant quote, fill in the ‘Instant Quote’ form provided above, or give our friendly team a call at 1300 89 89 70. Container Traders is your best bet!