What is a High Cube Refrigerated Shipping Container?
Commonly known as reefers, refrigerated containers were originally designed to ship temperature regulated items across long distances on ships or by rail. Reefers are designed to maintain high and low temperatures for the safe and hygienic storage of the containers content, which is why many of the items you find in grocery stores or specialty food stores are shipped to their respective stores in refrigerated containers. In addition to being used for large companies and grocery stores, refrigerated containers are becoming more and more popular with small businesses, because of how convenient and practical they are, in a variety of situations. They are the most practical way to safely transport meats, cheeses, dairy, seafood, fruits, flowers, vegetables and other foods.
Container Traders offers the most technologically advanced fully featured refrigerated containers on the market. Our refrigerated containers will provide you with precise temperature control – designed to have an operating temperature of -20 to +20 degrees Celsius. They are also produced with 75mm polyurethane foam insulation covered with a steel external shell. The inside walls are lined with stainless steel, and also have an aluminium T Bar floor, for hyenic wash outs, and efficient air flow during storage.
- Initial 18amp when powered up – and will continue to use 8amp while running
- Great storage for food industry
- 3 Phase Power – also have Single Phase Units
- Have an operating temperature of -20 to +20 degrees Celsius
- Inside walls are lined with stainless
- Corrosion resistant muffler grade stainless steel exterior
New Refrigerated Shipping Containers:
New 20 Foot Refrigerated High Cube Shipping Container Dimensions
Shipping Container Dimensions for 20ft Refrigerated High Cube Dimensions & Sizes in feet & metres (ft. & m)
External Dimensions for 20 ft Refrigerated High Cube Container
Length External 20 ft (6.056 m)
Width External 8 ft (2.438 m)
Height External 9.5 ft (2.896 m)
Internal Dimensions for 20 ft Refrigerated High Cube Container
Length Internal 19.4 ft (5.902 m)
Width Internal 7.7 ft (2.352 m)
Height Internal 8.9 ft (2.698 m)
Weight of 20 ft Refrigerated High Cube Shipping Container
Mass Gross Weight 30,480 kg
New 40 Foot Refrigerated High Cube Shipping Container
Our 40′ Refrigerated Containers have the latest technological advances, and they come with only the best components. Container Traders are an authorised reseller for the best brands on the market. If you are looking at new refrigerated equipment and want a competitive price, give the team a call to discuss on 1300 89 89 70!
What are Refrigerated Shipping Containers used/ good for?
There are a variety of uses for refrigerated shipping containers in commercial industries or for commercial shipping.
- Transport of Food Goods – Many of the items you find in grocery stores or specialty food stores are shipped to their respective stores in refrigerated containers. They are the most practical way to safely transport meats, cheeses, dairy, seafood, fruits, flowers, vegetables and other foods.
- Storage of Food Goods – Food stores, grocery story and restaurants may have a need for refrigerated shipping containers during busy or peak seasons. When they need extra storage because they need to keep extra products because they are expecting an increase in sales, they can use general purpose refrigerated containers. Using a 20’ general purpose shipping container can help a business save money on having to expand the store or construct permanent cold storage room. And when peak season ends and your product needs return to normal, you can simply power down your refrigerated container and save energy costs.
Where can I hire or buy a Refrigerated Shipping Containers?
All of Container Traders’ shipping containers are shipped Australia wide, covering all the major capital cities such as Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Newcastle, Melbourne, Canberra, Central Coast, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, Wollongong, and Coffs Harbour. If you would like an instant quote, fill in the ‘Instant Quote’ form provided above, or give our friendly team a call at 1300 89 89 70. Container Traders is your best bet!